You can target your ads to users with online advertising who are most likely to be interested in your products and services, and filter out other users. It also records whether the targeted users have clicked on your ads. Online advertising also allows you to reach potential customers on multiple devices such as desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
Advantages of Google Ads
With Google Ads, you can make the most of the benefits of online advertising: Place your ads specifically for the right users, in the right place, and at the right time. Google Adwords optimize services(รับ ทำ google adwords which is the term in thai) offers many benefits, the most important of which are explained below.
Target Ads: Targeting enables you to provide the relevant ads for users with particular interests, that is, for users who are interested in your products and services.
Google Ads offers various targeting options, which will be explained in more detail later. Below is an overview of the multiple options available for optimally targeting your marketing campaign with online ads:
- Keywords: Words or phrases that are relevant to your product or service. As soon as potential customers search for these terms or visit related websites, your ads will be served.
- Adplacement: Place your ads on Google search results pages and websites that are part of the Google Search and Display Networks.
- Age, location, and language:Choose your customers’ age, geographic location, and communication.
- Days,Times, and Frequency: run your ads at specific times of the day or on particular days of the week, and choose how often you want your ads to appear.
- Devices:Your ads can be served on all device types. You can specify exactly when and on which device types the delivery should take place.
With Google Ads, you’re in control of your spending. There is no minimum amount. You decide how much you pay per month, per day, or ad. You only incur costs if someone clicks on your ad.
Google Ads tells you whether a user has clicked on your ad. You can track when someone clicks on your ad and does something useful for your business, like buying your product, downloading your app, or placing an order over the phone.